Knottie Tech Help

Accessing The Knot US Vendor Reviews from Australia - stop redirection to Wedding Club

Since The Knot in Australia has become Wedding Club, they no longer have a link to the US The Knot when you get automatically redirected to Wedding Club based on your location.  This means I can't access vendor information to look at reviews for our US Destination Wedding (which we are planning from Australia).

I've tried contacting The Knot and Wedding Club, and am getting zero advice from either. Has anyone else had success in figuring out a workaround? I have changed region on both my phone and tablet to try and workaround to no avail.

Thanks

Re: Accessing The Knot US Vendor Reviews from Australia - stop redirection to Wedding Club

• Since The Knot in Australia has become Wedding Club, they no longer have a link to the US The Knot when you get automatically redirected to Wedding Club based on your location.  This means I can't access vendor information to look at reviews for our US Destination Wedding (which we are planning from Australia).

I've tried contacting The Knot and Wedding Club, and am getting zero advice from either. Has anyone else had success in figuring out a workaround? I have changed region on both my phone and tablet to try and workaround to no avail.

Thanks

Hi there,

I am checking in with our customer service team about this now and will update you ASAP!

Thanks so much,
    KH 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards