Not Engaged Yet
Options

Monday Monday

2»

Re: Monday Monday

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @AlPacina That kitchen has so much storage!!

• Options
    I need the storage! I have basically everything that Pampered Chef sells, haha. Plus I have tons of different glassware, and there would be counter space for the KitchenAid mixer, our juicer, and I could also buy a Margaritaville! ;) Plus two ovens? And a gas range? And a garden window..... It's just a dream.

• Options
    @cu97tiger - i doubt its any significant muscle after a couple of workouts. and i definitely have plenty of fat to burn so even if there was some muscle gain, there should be fat loss too. also i love the dance party to kidzbop!

@peaseblossom55- im with you...lets get this week OVER!

@labro - did i miss wedding weekend pics of @swazzle somewhere?? also those invites are ADORABLE!!!

@keptinstitches - sorry about the rain! :( is there damage to your basement (sorry if you already answered, i have to skim to get to a meeting in 5 min, ugh)

@alpacina - yeah im honestly curious if my IUD has something to do with it? i was on the pill for 11 years and went off in january and got mirena inserted. i thought it was the same hormones but maybe not?? also that kitchen is TO DIE FOR! keep us posted!

@jenna8984 - never been to acadia but my sister has (she lives in portland) and loved it!

i decided to get back on nutrisystem, since that was the program i used in 2012 to lose 25 lbs. i just ordered it. im curious to see how it will go now that i have BF living with me. last time i did it i was single so it was just all about me. now i will have to keep regular food in the house for BF. someone else here is/was trying nutrisystem...who was it? i also emailed my dad to tell him about my weight loss goal. he can be judgey about weight but i decided to use that judgement as a positive so by tellnig him that im trying to lose weight, i will be too scared to let him down and it will help keep me motivated. thats what happened last time and it worked.
  • Options
    @jenjen047, not really. Just a little trickle of water that was easily cleaned up, but I'm sensitive to it - I lost my house to flooding when I was a kid. It sticks with you.
  • Options
    @jenjen047 I am doing Weight Watchers right now, and BF is being really supportive. He is helping me find recipes, counting points, and keeping me on track. He is also cooking a lot of the recipes and then just eating more than the recommended portion lol. Having support is HUGE so I hope you get it too, which I am sure you will!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @AlPacina Give me all that cabinet space!!! We are having to get rid of so much because we have like 4 cabinets lol.
  • Options
    AlPacinaAlPacina member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2015

@southernpeach89 - I'm considering renting out some storage space to the neighbors to help with the other upgrades the house will need! ;)

ETA: My current kitchen is tiny. We bought an island, which added a couple of shelves. Then stuck a bookshelf in there, which doesn't fit decoratively, and I filled that will all my pyrex and wine glasses. Then I just got a set of corner shelves for Christmas, so we managed to not have everything overflowing finally..... It's not easy.

• Options
    @AlPacina I definitely Agree! We are buying a Baker's Rack for the kitchen so hopefully that will help with spacing out some things.
  • Options
    @jenjen047 - If you've only been working out for a couple weeks, then you are possibly still seeing the effects of whatever you were (or weren't) doing before you started working out. When I was in my 20s, it would take about 4 weeks of consistent working out for me to see a change in my metabolism/body size. If you just started working out and were not watching what you were eating before that, then the weight gain could be from 2, 3, 4+ weeks ago.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    @cu97tiger - thats an interesting point, thank you!
  • Options
    @alpacina Love the house!!! The margaritas were amazing! They cut up a watermelon, threw it in a blender with fresh squeezed limes, tequila, and vodka (possibly something else but I wasn't really paying attention).  
  • Options
    phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    @southernpeach89 !!!!!! I'm so excited for you that you're having a daughter!!!
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    @caseface5 - Just ordered my dad his beer cap map! Thanks again for the awesome idea! I kind of want one for myself!

• Options
    Ok, I'm done being a bad friend:

@lilacck28, yay wedding week!

@clogreeneyes, sorry you had a rough weekend at work.

@caseface5, what an awesome gift!

@cocobellaf, may the weather be calm. I was worried about you this weekend with the big storms in Oklahoma.

@southernpeach89, yay for a girl!

@twodimes, here's hoping third time's the charm on the dress!

@swazzle, glad you had a good time and here's to productivity!

@untouchablets, woo third interview! I would tell the acting manager if you get hired before June 1.

@beanbot2002, glad you had a good weekend and I hope you've shaken the vertigo, too.

@alpacina, good luck with the house! The kitchen is amazing!
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 so exciting!! I totally agree about not being a big fan of the blue/pink for gender, but I don't know how else I would do it either! Good thing I have a while to figure that out...

BF and I had friends over on Friday night, then saw Pitch Perfect 2 on Saturday. I had mixed feelings about it - I thought the first half was pretty rough, but the second half got much better.

My students are testing this week (I HATE TESTING), so I'm with everyone that is already wanting this week to be over! Testing will be finished on Friday - can't come soon enough!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards