New Jersey - South

Makeup Artist Help

Hello future brides! Im looking for a makeup artist in the south jersey area to do my makeup for my wedding 5/616 however none of my bridesmaids have chosen to get theirs done.. & everyone ive spoken to has a 3-5 person min. which I completely understand. Does anyone have any suggestions? or know anyone that is willing to do makeup without it being the whole wedding party?THANKS  

Re: Makeup Artist Help

• You might be better off just going to have your makeup done at a salon.  My hair stylist made all arrangements with another stylist and MUA to come to my house and do hair and make up for my BP.  The MUA that was coming did not do the air brush makeup, which was what I wanted.  So I kept the MUA for my BP, who asked that she come, and I went out to get my make up done that morning before the stylists were to arrive at our getting ready spot.

So if your BP doesn't want to have their make up done, I would recommend just going to the salon first thing in the morning to get your MU done.  Then going to the next location to start hair with your BP.  I really liked having that hour or so time alone the morning of my wedding. 

If you need MU salon recommendations, look into Glamour Me Bridal in Audubon or Bernards in Cherry Hill.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards