Outdoor Weddings
Options

Ceremony decor different from reception - Need Advice!

Hey all,

I am getting married in May of 2016. My wedding colors are Navy and pastels. So navy is for bridesmaid dresses, chair bows, table cloths, ties, etc; Pastel colors for all flowers.

My ceremony spot is in an outside park setting. The actual structure is wood, white chairs, burgundy aisle runner and platform towards the front. I feel like the above colors (pastels, fun, spring, bright, etc) wouldn't look right with the rustic ceremony setting.

I was thinking of doing an all white ceremony or have a red/burgundy and white décor for the ceremony. Have you ever heard of someone doing two different color schemes for one wedding? Is that weird? Am I being bridal OCD and worrying about something minor?

I will be booking my florist soon so I am trying to figure out exactly what I will need her for. Thank you in advance for your advice and suggestions.

Re: Ceremony decor different from reception - Need Advice!

• Options
    RezIpsaRezIpsa member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Didn't you post this identical question not long ago somewhere? I distinctly remember the answers being "don't worry about it".
  • Options
    RezIpsa said:
    Didn't you post this identical question not long ago somewhere? I distinctly remember the answers being "don't worry about it".
    Yea, she has posted this same question on 2 other boards.

OP, it is fine to ask the same question on multiple boards, but it is best to put a XP: at the beginning of your subject line so that others know that you have asked this question elsewhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards