Not Engaged Yet
Options

AMA

So we've been a little quiet lately, time for some fun.  Ask me anything!

Re: AMA

• Options
    ooooh ive never done one of these! i love it! now im trying to think of a question.......

whats the worst thing youve ever done?

• Options

What's your favorite thing to call someone you don't like?

What is the last book you read?

If you could pick your own first name (and it had to be different than your current name) what would it be?

If you had a dream threesome with two celebrities, who would they be?

• Options
    Marry, Sleep with, Kill : Justin Beiber, Miley, Kayne? 

Most embarrassing moment? 

Dream Pet? 
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    Aaaaaaand an hour later..............

• Options
    imageAh got pulled into a meeting!! 

what's the worst thing you've ever done? - One time I tripped a kid who was on crutches... karma's a bitch because I ended up on on crutches a week later

What's your favorite thing to call someone you don't like? Asshat

What is the last book you read? Charlie's Pond by C.L Heckman

If you could pick your own first name (and it had to be different than your current name) what would it be? I love my first name because it is a different spelling, but I love the name Sofia (probably doesn't work with my personality though)

Marry, Sleep with, Kill : Justin Beiber, Miley, Kayne? This is tough one... kill Kanye, Sleep with (then quickly leave) Justin, Marry (and divorce) Miley

Most embarrassing moment? hahaha sooooo many, I'm a klutz so there's lots of stories -- most recent was how I broke my foot last summer.  I tried locking my brother in the house (I was outside and held the door shut).  When he got the door open, I tried to jump out of the way and got caught on my maxi dress.  Went flying off the two front steps and broke my foot. 

Dream Pet? Elephant. 

If you had a dream threesome with two celebrities, who would they be? JLaw and Mila Kunis -- yeah I want an all girl threesome 

• Options
    @speakeasy14 - I'm not even mad you made me wait. Those were great answers.

• Options

I lied -- most recent embarrassing story was on Monday -- while at the water park my bf made me go on all the slides I hate.  The last one was the kind you lay on your stomach and race. I have a lovely booty, but on this ride it was my enemy.  The lifeguard told us to go and my personal anchor would not let me go down the slide. It took the lifeguard and my bf to push me and get my butt over the starting line.  After the first bump my boobs hurt so much and I was yelling at my bf that I hated this slide. My boobs have a lovely bruise now.  But the absolute best part was when I stood up at the finish line.... both boobs, completely exposed.  
    hahahaha i love everything about this story. waterparts are so fun but yea, tons of nip (and entire boob) slips.
  • Options

Seriously...what is around the riverbend?

Pocahontas keepin' all of us guessing?!?
    Crying!!! Best question ever!!! --- And my answer is opium.
    Probably...Disney likes to sneak that kind of thing into their movies.
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    What would you eat if you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life?

Pretend you're getting arrested, what's your crime?

• Options
    What would you eat if you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life? Chocolate

Pretend you're getting arrested, what's your crime? hmmm... skinny dipping in a public place --- or something stupid like jay walking
  • Options
    Someone else is paying there is an unlimited budget- where do you go on vacation?

Anniversary

• Options
    speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2015
    Someone else is paying there is an unlimited budget- where do you go on vacation? -Greece and Croatia, because: 
    image image 

Why aren't my images showing the most gorgeous beaches!?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards