Chit Chat
Options

AW (my first!): WE GOT A WEDDING GIFT!!!

So our wedding isn't til September but there was a big box from Amazon on our porch.  I figured it was something FI ordered since we're Amazon fiends.  But inside was a whole bunch of the smaller kitchen items I had registered for!! Weeee!!  It came from an old friend/coworker in Chicago who I haven't even seen in almost 5 years.  I feel a little bad as I didn't invite him and his family to the wedding, but we are at our max already. 

Also glad I'm a stationery hoarder so I already have plenty of Thank You notes on hand. 

TBH, I haven't been super excited about the wedding, mainly due to my job stress, so this definitely brightened my day and got me a lot more excited about it all. 

Married 9.12.15

Re: AW (my first!): WE GOT A WEDDING GIFT!!!

• Options
    chloe97chloe97 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    YAY!!! We got our Kitchenaid 6 months before our wedding and I screamed out loud when it came! My shower is in 3 weeks and I'm obsessed with watching our registry to see what people are buying. I know it's bad and wouldn't admit it to anyone outside of here, but it's a great pickmeup when you are stressed out by wedding stuff!
  • Options
    chloe97 said:
    YAY!!! We got our Kitchenaid 6 months before our wedding and I screamed out loud when it came! My shower is in 3 weeks and I'm obsessed with watching our registry to see what people are buying. I know it's bad and wouldn't admit it to anyone outside of here, but it's a great pickmeup when you are stressed out by wedding stuff!
    I ain't even ashamed. I love presents. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards