Florida-Central Florida

Magic Kingdom - photographer (first birthday session)

Hi laides! I'm a former SoFL knottie from 2007 - time flies! I have 3 children now and we are celebrating my last baby's 1st birthday in Disney in October. Instead of a party, I'd like to have professional pics done in Magic Kingdom - hopefully wtih a cake smash. I've contacted a few photographers from google search, but most don't go into Magic Kingdom. I figured I'd ask here, as I'm sure some of you have done engagement pics inside Magic Kingdom. Any suggestions?

Thanks and congrats on your upcoming weddings!!

Re: Magic Kingdom - photographer (first birthday session)

• Hi, I used to work in Magic Kingdom on Main Street.  Have you checked with Disney? I know Disney PhotoPass actually does family photoshoots in certain places (usually hotels), but they may do something in the park.  We've had family photos done in the resort by photopass and have always been thrilled with the results.  If you wanted to risk it, you could show up first thing in the morning and have some of the regular photopass people on Main Street USA just do a bunch of photos, and buy their memory maker, which could work for your family's photos throughout the rest of the day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards