Chit Chat
Options

Bye

Re: Bye

• Options
    MagicInk said:
    Well it's for "vulgar" language - so I can't really tell you what it's for.

But when a  god gets back to me I'll figure out what to do..... do dee do dee doo doooo.......

Wish the mods could chip in any thoughts, but I know they don't have that power. 

******BOX*******

A quick reread of this thread should make everything clear. 

Not vulgar language: All of the terms still remaining in the above thread, including, but not limited to: Shit, ass, nuts, cock, peen, cum, jizz, cooch, ween, and shart. 

Vulgar language: Removed from posts- the word p&nis, and whatever else. 

Is this all clear? Everybody understands what is and is not acceptable? Good. We are all safe. 

Penis condom ass and dildo were all the words removed from my comment. Also explanation of getting tested and being in a monogamous relationship before decided to have unprotected anal sex. Which I just thought was ya know, basic sex ed PSA stuff.

• Options
    Wait, are you saying they removed things that doctors discuss, as in, like, medical professionals? But not slang? What...

• Options
    MagicInk said:

But when a  god gets back to me I'll figure out what to do..... do dee do dee doo doooo.......

Wish the mods could chip in any thoughts, but I know they don't have that power. 

******BOX*******

Not vulgar language: All of the terms still remaining in the above thread, including, but not limited to: Shit, ass, nuts, cock, peen, cum, jizz, cooch, ween, and shart. 

Is this all clear? Everybody understands what is and is not acceptable? Good. We are all safe. 

Penis condom ass and dildo were all the words removed from my comment. Also explanation of getting tested and being in a monogamous relationship before decided to have unprotected anal sex. Which I just thought was ya know, basic sex ed PSA stuff.

I think I'm stuck in the box

So the anatomically correct term for male genitalia PENIS is a vulgar word that can't be used? And we can't say CONDOM even in a discussion about safe sex or birth control because that's vulgar? What about VAGINA? Is that also vulgar? That is an anatomically correct term for the portal of entry. I work on vaginal prevention of sexually transmitted viruses. If we have a thread talking about how our day was and I say my day sucked because I had to look at herpes infected vaginas will my comment be edited and will I be warned?
    That depends, did the vaginas get the herp from straight sex or lesbian sex?

Straight=You're in the clear.

Lesbian=Banhammer.
  • Options
    MagicInk said:
    MagicInk said:

******BOX*******

I think I'm stuck in the box

So the anatomically correct term for male genitalia PENIS is a vulgar word that can't be used? And we can't say CONDOM even in a discussion about safe sex or birth control because that's vulgar? What about VAGINA? Is that also vulgar? That is an anatomically correct term for the portal of entry. I work on vaginal prevention of sexually transmitted viruses. If we have a thread talking about how our day was and I say my day sucked because I had to look at herpes infected vaginas will my comment be edited and will I be warned?
    That depends, did the vaginas get the herp from straight sex or lesbian sex?

Straight=You're in the clear.

Lesbian=Banhammer.
    I'm an equal opportunity herp vagina viewer so I don't care if they got the herpes from straight or lesbian sex.

Anniversary
  • Options
    abcdevonn said:
    Wait, are you saying they removed things that doctors discuss, as in, like, medical professionals? But not slang? What...

I'm happy to see that you understand, and hope that you feel protected and safe. 

Actually, a lot of what was deleted from MagicInk's post is still up there on page 1, quoted by PinkRevenge in a reply. 
    So the following You should use condoms during anal if you're doing with lots of people but if it's the same person on the reg and you've both been tested then maybe you are not using condoms, etc......
    Yes. The actual useful safe sex advice was deleted. 
    OR how dare we be okay with the concept of a woman having anal sex with multiple partners. 
  • Options
    edited June 2015
  • Options
    BouxRadleyBouxRadley member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2015
    MagicInk said:

Well yeah, but haven't we previously in threads discussed the misinformation and lack of info given in so called "basic" sex ed? 

ETA: tl;dr - All I'm getting from this censored thread: ABSTINENCE, YO.
  • Options
    MagicInk said:

Well yeah, but haven't we previously in threads discussed the misinformation and lack of info given in so called "basic" sex ed? ABSTINENCE, YO.
    Well abstanince in marriage is a quick trip to divorce land.
  • Options
    Since when is condom a bad word?
  • Options
    sarahufl said:
    It is vulgar. You know what you use a condom for. And that is bad and dirty and vulgar. 

You don't have....that before marriage and once you're married you have no need for those because you wouldn't try to prevent a pregnancy would you? You're married. If you're going to do...that, you better be doing it for pregnancy. Otherwise it is vulgar.
  • Options

so many worty dirds!
  • Options
    imageGreat.  Nothing to see here.  Everything is totally normal.  Move along.  Everything is rainbows and unicorns.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    sarahufl said:
    And what else that I can buy at a grocery store is a bad word?

Next thing you know "toothpaste" is going to be considered vulgar.  Both are recommended by doctors, I can buy both at a grocery store, they seem to have a lot in common.

Or maybe it's anything you could possibly use in conjunction with that unmentionable act that spouses do.  Chocolate syrup and whipped cream are probably vulgar in that case.  Ice cream sundaes are DISALLOWED.

You'd think the Knot Gods would have better things to do, like make it so we don't get logged out every 5 minutes.  I enjoy helping out girls on my local board, but I'm not going to log in 3 times to do it.
  • Options
    FiancBFiancB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Not everyone uses condoms for sex. Sometimes they're good for dumb youtube challenges.

**** gross GIF ahead ****

• Options
    Thank you. I cannot unsee that. 

• Options
    FiancB said:

Not everyone uses condoms for sex. Sometimes they're good for dumb youtube challenges.

NEGATIVE AND VULGAR.

Seriously though, are any mods or KGs going to chime in about why MagicInks and Pink's posts were edited? These discussions haven't been against TOS in the past.
    Amor vincet omnia.... par liones.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    FiancB said:

I kinda love this!
  • Options
    @jcbride2015- Didn't you get married?!
  • Options
    afox007afox007 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited June 2015
    MagicInk said:
    TMI AHEAD THE THREAD WAS CALLED POTTY TALK BUT THAT WASN'T ENOUGH I AM GOING TO MENTION TMI THINGS DON'T READ THIS IF YOU ARE A SENSITIVE SOUL.

Talking about anal sex got me a warning. 

Gee I disscussed being gay and having gay sex in the anus. But no, this isn't a gay thing. They are totes cool with homo sex. Just don't talk about it. 

Whole thread on straight folks talking about what birth control they use, what toys they like, and squirting, those have all be fine. The lezzy mentions dildos and everyone is in a tizzy.
    How does this work if I talk about a threesome with FI and one of my friends? FI would obviously be having straight sex whether he was fucking me or her, but as soon as me and her start playing together then we crossed the line. Especially since a threesome would include things like condoms and dildos. In fact I'm pretty sure me going down on my BFF while FI watches is probably about 1000x worse than you banging your wife. 
  • Options
    Shit. I missed all the buttsecks-having, condom-wearing fun. Fuck.

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    sarahufl said:
    @sarahufl Yes I did.  But I feel like I'm not really wanted around these parts anymore.  Mostly by the admins and mods, definitely not you. 

It was great, by the way!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    sarahufl said:
    @sarahufl Yes I did.  But I feel like I'm not really wanted around these parts anymore.  Mostly by the admins and mods, definitely not you. 

It was great, by the way!

Off topic but... So nice to see you back!  I have been waiting for your AW post :-) Congrats!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

FiancB said:

NEGATIVE AND VULGAR.

Seriously though, are any mods or KGs going to chime in about why MagicInks and Pink's posts were edited? These discussions haven't been against TOS in the past.
    So, I guess the answer is no, then?
    Amor vincet omnia.... par liones.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards