Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

howdy! 0233 hrs & here i am

Hello Ladies! It's time for me to move on from the July 2010 board. So, you're stuck with me. .. Sorry? ;) I've finally pulled myself together after the madness and put some pictures up in my profile. Please feel free to let me know what you think! Every bride loves a little bit of AWing. LoL. 

Per our wonderful Mod, a little recap:  SIL was telling all my friends (while waiting for the ceremony to start) that I was in the bride's room screaming I didn't want to get married (oohhh that made me laugh so hard), the wedding coordinator for the church would not open the doors when FOB and I kept telling them it was time and that was the song, hubby's ring got left behind in the bride's room and our photographer saved the day by making the mad dash to get it, we couldn't find parking at the reception hall for about ten minutes, and I didn't get any of those delicious chocolate covered almonds from the candy bar. Dammit.

Aside from all of that? The best day of my life. None of that previous nonsense even mattered! I laughed, had a wonderful time, ate some nom nom food, and married my man! 

In fact, we didn't even know some of that stuff till after the honeymoon.. LoL!
July 24, 2010

Re: howdy! 0233 hrs & here i am

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards