Nevada-Las Vegas

Hiring a driver for the strip tour instead of driving on our own

My fiancee and I are doing a strip photo tour in between the ceremony and reception. Originally we were going to drive ourselves, but my DOC suggested we get a limo so we can cover more ground in less time and do less walking.

For those of you who did a photo strip tour, did you do a limo or drive yourself? What were you able to accomplish? We are coming from the MGM on a Monday night so I was planning on Bellagio, Paris, crosswalk between them, Ceasar's staircase overlooking Paris .. and hopefully the high roller if there is time.

Also, do I need a Limo or can I get away with a private sedan? I know limos are fancier, and my dress will have somewhat of a train (not much), but I wouldn't mind saving a little cash since I'm not sure how much I need the space. It'll just be 3 people - me, the fiancee, and the photographer.

Re: Hiring a driver for the strip tour instead of driving on our own

• You definitely do not want to drive yourself, because you'd have nowhere to park.  All strip resorts tend to put the self parking garages far from anything you want to get to; the closer parking and strip-side pull throughs are all restricted to valet.  If you have a driver, you can just get dropped wherever and they can circle.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards