Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

Wedding day necessities

I'm getting married abroad in a hot climate. What tools/products did you find invaluable for your day? I'm making a list!

Combating shine- I read that the Clean and Clear wipes are good but then some reviews say they put mineral oil in it so it just makes u need to use the product even more!

Re: Wedding day necessities

• Options
    All you need is You,Your Fi and whoever is marrying you.
    nothing else is needed they are just added things you would like to have.
    i wouldnt worry about it just enjoy your day.
  • Options
    I drank as much as I could the morning of the wedding before I put my gown on and then after I put the gown on (just  before leaving the house) I didn't drink anything until after the ceremony while we were still in the church after the recessional.. I am glad.. because if you drink tooo much than you will have to worry about having to pee in the middle of your ceremony when you can't use the bathroom
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Here's my list in progress for my emergency kit

Paper Towels (if it's hot & u take pics outside or your wedding is outside you might want these to wipe your legs etc)
    Must Take Photo List
    Cell Phone
    Purse (to hold everything)
    Make-up (for touch ups)
    Safety pins
    Mints
    Baby Powder (another keep dry helper)
    Lotion
    Hairspray
    Cover up
    Bobby pins
    Calamine or anti itch cream (incase you get bug bites from taking pics outside)

• Options
    We got married in FL, so I know what you mean by hot climate.

Here's some things that might be helpful:
    - Bottles of water
    - Shine sheets (like the Clean and Clear ones)
    - Safety pins
    - A battery powered handheld fan
    - Hairspray
    - Snack bar (you don't want to pass out)
    - Flip-flops

Also, ask your hairstylist to use something to stop frizz on your hair so you don't have to worry about that.
  • Options
    deodorant, bobby pins, lip gloss, snacks, water, breath mints, maybe one of those wisp portable toothbrush things, hairspray
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

For me it was my pressed powder. I got stuck in traffic on the way to the church in an old rolls royce that had no ac.  Thank goodness for the powder to blot my face..

I'm so lucky to have found my soul mate and Best Friend..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards