Wedding Party

MOH for the WIN! Guest Book

Just had to take a minute to brag on my MOH. For her wedding I bought their guest book, I stumbled on a great one in a little local store where I live and asked if she liked it because I knew she was looking for one. She loved it so I bought it for her. Fast forward to my wedding, she came up with a brilliant idea when we visited the venue this past weekend and found my guest book and insisted on purchasing it for me like I did for her. She bought a beautiful book about the venue with lots of white space around pictures etc and her idea was that people could sign wherever in the book they wanted to so we would have not just a guest book but a great book about where we are getting married. I thought her idea was brilliant and wanted to share it in case anyone else is looking for a guest book idea. I also noticed that most people post about trouble with their wedding party so I wanted to share a happy post.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: MOH for the WIN! Guest Book

• I'm jealous of that idea! That's a way cooler guest book than what we had. 
  • Thanks @novella1186, I just thought it was such a great idea from her and I never would have thought of it on my own! And we are getting married in a historic lodge so the book is amazing!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We did this as well.  We did a coffee table book of photographs of New Orleans.  We got some absolutely AMAZING posts.  I should share a couple here.  

It was very well received by the guests & H & I were crying laughing the next morning reading through some of the signatures!
  • I've seen some pretty interesting guest books, but I like yours a lot!

One of the guest books I've seen was at a wedding last year - at your table they had a peel and stick label for you to put your information on and then you walked it over to the guest book, which was actually an address book. 
  • Here are a couple of our favorites from ours :)  We have some very irreverent friends & families.  You should see what we got for some of our date night ideas on the popsicle sticks we had in a jar with a Sharpie...

*Popsicle sticks used to protect identities 
  • Here are a couple of our favorites from ours :)  We have some very irreverent friends & families.  You should see what we got for some of our date night ideas on the popsicle sticks we had in a jar with a Sharpie...

These are great! I like seeing the idea actually done!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

These are great! I like seeing the idea actually done!

---No Box?---

I just picked out the funny ones.  There are some really touching notes next to some very moving images as well.  You're going to love it and will have fun looking at it for years to come!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards