Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Review: Emily Reno DOC

Wedding on 5/10/15. 50 guests in attendance.

Emily is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend her to anyone, esp. those who have a destination wedding in Las Vegas. She is very thorough and follows through on all expectations. She stays in contact throughout the process; either by text, email or phone conversations. No question was ever a stupid question and I appreciated all her advice and guidance. I always felt supported and informed and never once worried about anything falling through the cracks on our wedding day.

Pre-Wedding: I had a non-traditional reception inside a hotel party suite. From all the blogs and websites, I wasn’t able to visualize all my guests being in there and what decorations to have. After many attempts Emily was able to get into the suite and sent me pictures and video footage of the room. It was completely unexpected that she did that and I honestly appreciated her tenacious attitude to make sure this bride was happy. J She even shopped for snacks and liquor for our welcome bags, party favors, welcome tour bus and reception. She made it so that I didn’t have to stress about shopping and getting all these things once in Vegas. She allows for packages to be shipped to her home and she delivered it all to me at my hotel when we arrived. She even cut open the packages so that I didn’t have to fuss with them (I mean who packs scissors with them). She’s was always thinking of the bride/groom and how to make it stress and hassle free.

Wedding Day: The morning of, she was the first person I heard from. We made a game plan for the day (timeline was finalized days prior) and she met me and my wedding party at the spa so that we could start getting ready. She’s very personable and professional and made everyone feel at ease. She answered some calls that came through on my phone and took charge. She left and made sure the groom was following his schedule and that the vendors all arrived on time. While she was gone, she would check in to make sure all was going smoothly and even brought me lunch because the champagne was flowing. J I never had to worry or do anything, we all were in good hands. After our ceremony and while we were taking pictures around the strip, she sent me video footage of our guests in the party suite eating, drinking, having a good time. She would check in via text while we were taking pictures to see where we were at because I had a strict timeline I wanted to follow. I didn’t want our guests waiting forever on us and she was helpful with making sure that didn’t happen. She made sure our entrance to the party was perfect and a surprise. Our cupcake and wedding cake were set up beautifully by her. She made sure we ate and that we were having a good time. All the vendors we worked with enjoyed working with her.

By the way – my family loved her!!! She got along with everyone. She was like a sister, a close friend.

They say a great wedding coordinator makes sure your needs are met and sees to it that you never know if anything went wrong on the day. She was amazing and I’m beyond thankful to have had her present on my wedding day and highly recommend her to anyone.

Re: Review: Emily Reno DOC

• Options
    I love love love Emily. she still keeps in touch with me. She made my day perfect. I am going back to Vegas in August and have plans to hang out with her because she is one of those people that will stay in your life as a friend! Hire her, people!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards