Snarky Brides

Bridezilla alert....

2»

Re: Bridezilla alert....

• I mean, underwear or not, there are grown adults. We always say that grown adults can dress themselves. So I 100% agree that she's out of line. But I would let your DH handle it.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I mean honestly, though. if you're that concerned about your boys accidentally flashing their penicular units at any given point in time, just put them in pants. Whether or not it is truly the "proper" way, most people I know believe you're supposed to go Free Willy under a kilt, so the boys are gonna do it. No need to get in trouble just cuz your dumb ass is anal retentive as all get out. 

I would just have some do some recon and send them into her dressing room to break her stupid little selfie stick. 

But really, why does it matter if I'm wearing anything underneath my skirt or not? If ol' Aunt Beatrice in the front row isn't wearing underwear are you gonna kick her out too?

Because people think that when men wear kilts, they will flash everyone and their mothers, which is absurd.  When women go commando under dresses, do they just go around flashing everyone? No, of course not.

I think it's unsanitary and gross to wear a skirt and no underwear, whether you're a guy or a girl- but I'm not fearful of flashing.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• This bride is cracking me up, the fact that she's even worried about grown men possibly playing "helicopter" in front of great aunt Sally is beyond ridiculous anyways. It's a penis, let's all gasp in horror! I think it's comical how nudity is even such a taboo thing these days, we're all born naked and we have all either seen or have the same bits as everyone else. Regardless of my thoughts of nudity, it's amazing that she can't realize that grown adults can make their own undergarment decisions without an inspection.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm curious- OP, what does your husband think/plan to do? Since you said you're leaving it up to him to deal with this issue, I want to know how he's going to handle it... personally I hope he threatens to bring a sexual harassment lawsuit against her if she gets near him with a selfie stick.

• edited July 2015
  • I think he's being a typical guy and doesn't have a plan.  On the surface, he wants to believe it's a joke. He also says that nobody gets to look up his kilt except me (he's a goofball). I know he won't be comfortable (duh) with her really checking, so if she does push he will push back.

The deeper issue is that nobody wants to stand up to this woman -- its easier to give in to her stupid requests.  Hopefully she will have enough other things to be a control freak about that she'll forget to check.
    Yea is this on her timeline of the day between make up and pictures or something?! I was soooo busy on my wedding day I can't imagine adding an underwear check to that list?!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards