Not Engaged Yet

Thank you NEY! (AW: Married! - Now with photographic evidence)

WildMageletWildMagelet member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
edited June 2015 in Not Engaged Yet
Now that my H & I are finally home and (mostly) unpacked, I wanted to take a moment to drop in and say hi and thanks to all of you wonderful NEY ladies :)

I've been absent more than I wanted the last month or so of our engagement but thanks to all of you wonderful ladies I was able to be the most laid-back, stress-free bride I possibly could have been.  I constantly reminded myself that the "little details" were not as important to anyone else as they were to me and that at the end of the day FI & I would be married and that was all that mattered.  

Not everything went the way we'd originally envisioned, but even with the hiccups everything was perfect, none-the-less and I wouldn't change a thing.

Hopefully I'll get some photos from the various camera-phones/cameras that were around, and my photographer is usually good about posting teasers within a week so I'll be back with a better recap and some eye candy hopefully in the next few days!

Thanks again ladies!! :)

~Newly OMH

ETA:

Nobody has texted me photos and my parents *finally* posted some late last night and then this morning while I was at work.  I was super anxious to see them.   Soooo.... in the spirit of pics or it didn't happen:

Formerly known as flutterbride2b

Re: Thank you NEY! (AW: Married! - Now with photographic evidence)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards