Knottie Tech Help

Online RSVP issue, time-sensitive, no response from Knot so far

Hi,

I have given guests the option to RSVP to the rehearsal dinner online but now every guest, even ones not on the list for the rehearsal dinner, is being given the option to RSVP to the rehearsal dinner. This is going to create awkward situations for me when I have to tell guests that not everyone invited to the wedding is invited to the rehearsal dinner. I contacted the Knot's tech support but haven't received a response yet. For now I've disable online RSVPing for the dinner, but the invitations only offer the online RSVP, so I need to know if this is an actual feature so I can contact my rehearsal dinner guests and have them RSVP a different way, or I need this glitch resolved. Please help!

Re: Online RSVP issue, time-sensitive, no response from Knot so far

• Hi there,

I am so sorry you're having this issue. Unfortunately, our RSVP feature currently allows non-guests to RSVP. We have improvements to this feature being finalized that addresses this and we plan to release them very soon.

I know this is a frustrating issue. I apologize for the inconvenience! 
  • Thank you for your response. I wish I had realized this before I used the Knot's guest list manager. Rather than wait and see if this improvement is released before I need to send my rehearsal dinner invitations, I will have my guests RSVP through a different method. Thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards