Nevada-Las Vegas

Concerned with the MB Vista Suite Catering Policy

Hi everyone... <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I have been reading ooddles and ooddles of reviews on here that talk about how easy it is to get catered food, your own booze, ice chests, rented furniture etc up and into the Vista suite, however most of these reviews are 2 plus years old.

When I reserved the room online the other day, it must of had written 3 times that NO outside catering is permitted. I even had to check mark that I had read that and other dos and don'ts. I need to know if MB is now being stricter with this policy or not.

I would really like to hear from someone who has stayed there in the past few months (today is 16 JUN 2015) and has brought the food, drinks etc as mentioned above in with no problems. And HOW they got it in? Secret side door or something? :-)

I also would like to hear max size of guests folks have actually had in there and how much room there is to move around. My guest list would be max'd at 75 (finance invite tons of folks on his side), however I'm thinking I will end up having only 60 max (fingers crossed, hope hope!) there. If anyone has pictures showing a lot of folks in the room and wouldn't mind sharing with me so I can have an idea of size that would be most helpful. Let me know and I will send a private message to you with my personal email address.

Thanks to any and all who can help me de-stress on these issues!

~ M

Re: Concerned with the MB Vista Suite Catering Policy

• ...and there are some replies from a few months ago on that post. Good luck!
  • With vendors present as well (catering, bartender, or dj), I think the general consensus is 50+ is where it starts to get pretty tight.  In any case, the only times I've heard MB hassle someone over vendors in the vista is when too much noise was made which brought attention to the suite.  There are a LOT of vistas and they hand them out to big gamblers, so it's not unusual to have people staying in them like they're regular hotel rooms, so they don't police them for violations.  The hospitality suite is the one that you can't avoid Mandalay catering since the room has no sleeping space.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Knottie1425660701 ... Thanks for sharing that link... I actually saw it AFTER I had put my post up yesterday... it has a lot of GREAT info! 

vegasgroom  Thank you for your info... I didn't realize there were that many Vista suites!  Should be no problem with the food and drinks now!

With this info... I will be able to sleep tonight!  :-)

• Oh my gosh please let me put your worries at ease!!! I got married on April 22 at the Vista and I had a dance floor, cocktail tables, chairs, a dj, marquee lighting all delivered with NO PROBLEM! Masterpiece set up 3 tables and had 6 servers and it was the most amazing time ever!!! Don't worry one bit! It's almost as of Mandalay doesn't care/looks the other way. Plus Mandalay knew we were getting married and we were treated like royalty :). I wouldn't have changed a thing!
  • I had 30 people with plenty of room I think 50 would be right but totally doable. If you email me at Andrea.zubia1985@yahoo.com I can send you all my pictures of my set up i think it would be super helpful to see how we did it
  • We had an in suite reception in the Vista Suite, about 35 people, catered by Masterpiece on January 20th this year. There were no issues at all with getting the food and equipment in and out. We did get a noise complaint just after midnight, but fortunately we had turned the music down before security arrived and many people had already left. There was oodles of room and even space for dancing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards