Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

Amazing wedding!!!!

So we got married last week, and everything went amazingly!  We did a lot of DIY things, like the flowers, and gifts.  I imagined all the girls getting ready at my house before the wedding...so I saw me handing out the presents there, but instead only two people came to the  bachelorette party and those were the only two getting ready at my house.  As soon as I got to the church, I got whisked away to pictures and basically told my MOH that if their name is in the program, they get a corssage, bout, and some pearls, and their names were on the pearls.  She was amazing at figuring things like that out for me, and it was an awesome day. 

We had a friend step in to coordinate.  She has coordinated many large events, although never a wedding.  Her and her son were at the wedding venue at the crack of dawn to make sure the reception was set up, the candles were in the candleabras, and everything was ready.  So then my day was lead by my photographer and DJ or the ministers during the ceremony.  There was only one hitch the entire day...When the pastor announced us man and wife, he said the last name wrong!  The family is used to that, so they all cracked up laughing, and in turn, the rest of the croud did as well.  Everything went according to plan to the best of my knowledge, I think I said hi to everyone, to talk atleast to those I knew, and had amazing food from our caterer...even though I had never tasted it before.

Oh, the best part of all, I caught my own bouquet!  I tossed it, looked straight in the air, and it looked like it was going to fall on my head!!!!!  So I put my hands behind my head and it fell right into them!  Glad I did, if it had hit the ground the pictures showed the girls diving, and I might have been tackled!  So I threw it again and a great girl caught it. 
Even today my mom said she had never been to a more elegant wedding, and everyone says that they have never seen a wedding run so smoothly and that it was beautiful.  I have already seen my pictures, and they are wonderful. 
here are the pictures if you want to check them out.  I think my fav is actually me twerling in my dress.  It is so cute.  http://www.cameraartphoto.com/mp_client/pictures.asp?action=viewphotos&size=thumbnails&thumbpagenum=1&eventid=45632&eventstatus=0&categories=no&keywords2=no&groupid=%200&bw=true&sep=true&ckw=false

Re: Amazing wedding!!!!

• Options
    edited July 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_amazing-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:12Discussion:b5580c61-c123-4591-aefb-8ac6f15e0a14Post:3e25c7cd-6319-4d78-aee2-6cfd3207e933">Amazing wedding!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So we got married last week, and everything went amazingly!  We did a lot of DIY things, like the flowers, and gifts.  I imagined all the girls getting ready at my house before the wedding...so I saw me handing out the presents there, but instead only two people came to the  bachelorette party and those were the only two getting ready at my house.  As soon as I got to the church, I got whisked away to pictures and basically told my MOH that if their name is in the program, they get a corssage, bout, and some pearls, and their names were on the pearls.  She was amazing at figuring things like that out for me, and it was an awesome day.  We had a friend step in to coordinate.  She has coordinated many large events, although never a wedding.  Her and her son were at the wedding venue at the crack of dawn to make sure the reception was set up, the candles were in the candleabras, and everything was ready.  So then my day was lead by my photographer and DJ or the ministers during the ceremony.  There was only one hitch the entire day...When the pastor announced us man and wife, he said the last name wrong!  The family is used to that, so they all cracked up laughing, and in turn, the rest of the croud did as well.  Everything went according to plan to the best of my knowledge, I think I said hi to everyone, to talk atleast to those I knew, and had amazing food from our caterer...even though I had never tasted it before.   Oh, the best part of all, I caught my own bouquet!  I tossed it, looked straight in the air, and it looked like it was going to fall on my head!!!!!  So I put my hands behind my head and it fell right into them!  Glad I did, if it had hit the ground the pictures showed the girls diving, and I might have been tackled!  So I threw it again and a great girl caught it.  Even today my mom said she had never been to a more elegant wedding, and everyone says that they have never seen a wedding run so smoothly and that it was beautiful.  I have already seen my pictures, and they are wonderful.  here are the pictures if you want to check them out.  I think my fav is actually me twerling in my dress.  It is so cute.  <a href="http://www.cameraartphoto.com/mp_client/pictures.asp?action=viewphotos&size=thumbnails&thumbpagenum=1&eventid=45632&eventstatus=0&categories=no&keywords2=no&groupid=%200&bw=true&sep=true&ckw=false" rel="nofollow">http://www.cameraartphoto.com/mp_client/pictures.asp?action=viewphotos&size=thumbnails&thumbpagenum=1&eventid=45632&eventstatus=0&categories=no&keywords2=no&groupid=%200&bw=true&sep=true&ckw=false</a>
    Posted by felkels[/QUOTE]

Aww im so glad you had a great day congrats!!
  • Options
    Yay! I'm so happy you had a wonderful day. :)
    **i'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime** Photobucket
  • Options
    Glad you had a wonderful day.  Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    Glad your day went well. Congrats!
  • Options
    Congratulations!  Lovely wedding - you and your husband look so happy.  :)
  • Options
    Wow! Your pictures are awesome!! You both look beautiful, and radiating love for each other!  I love the picture (B&W) where you kiss your DH on the nose :)  Congratulations! And welcome to married life :):)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards