Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

Freshly married w/ a question. (Now with PIP!)

'afternoon, ladies!  I'm a brand spankin' new Mrs. just married this past weekend.  We had a lovely wedding and a beautiful day.

Teaser pro-pics, woot!

I'm surprisingly content with the wedding planning coming to an end.  After so much of my time and energy being consumed by it, I thought I would miss it.  But I'm happy that part's over.

So here's my question.  All things considered, it's a mission-accomplished kind of situation: everyone was happy, food was delicious, the weather was gorgeous, and there was no fighting!  Everyone had such a fabulous time, including me.  So why is it that the last couple of days, all I've been able to harp on in my mind is the one semi-lame thing that happened?  A couple of our friends offered to take me to the store in my dress to pick up a couple of last-minute items, which I was completely excited about.  In the process, we got REALLY lost.  We were driving around for an HOUR.  Because of it, I missed an hour of my wedding and the last hour of daylight.

This isn't their fault.  And, it isn't even that bad, all things considered.  Far worse could've happened.  Everything else was beautiful.  But the last couple of days, all I can think about is that hour of missed moments, missed daylight, missed photo ops..

Has this happened to any of you ladies, where you get one bad thing stuck in your mind and just can't let go of it?  How did you handle it?  I appreciate any advice.  I had a beautiful wedding, and I hate that I'm letting this get to me!

Congratulations to all of the other recent brides.  It's pretty awesome being on the other side!

Re: Freshly married w/ a question. (Now with PIP!)

• Options
    Oh i hear ya. My day was perfect as well, but i don't know why but i didn't think of using the extra petals from the flower girls to give out to the guest to throw after the ceremony and that has been bugging me like crazy it's so weird lol.Our music wasn't even loud enough for me to hear to walk down the aisle and that isn't even bothering me at all but the petal thing is. I don't get it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards