Options

Weekend Recap and Moody Monday

13»

Re: Weekend Recap and Moody Monday

• Options
    @goldenpenguin - SO JEALOUS!!!!!

@aurorarose41 - T&P for you
  • Options
    @goldenpenguin I LOVE THE AQUARIUM. I need to go this summer. It's a must. 

@aurorarose41 I hope that the meeting isn't terrible. Good vibes your way.
  • Options
    Yikes! I got behind at work and missed a bunch of posts!

@TwoDimes You look ravishing! 

@500Days I didn't think I was going to like the Monster Trucks but I actually has a really fun time!

@GoldenPenguin I am so jealous you got to meet a penguin!!!

@aurorarose41 Thinking of you! Good luck.
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @AuroraRose41 Sending as many job vibes as I can!!!!

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin - Ummm, cuteness overload! Seriously epic pictures and I agree with @swazzle that I wish I could "love" more than once.  :)
  • Options
    @AuroraRose41 - All the vibes!

• Options
    @aurorarose41 - SO many vibes coming your way!! 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @aurorarose41 Sending vibes your way.

Anniversary

• Options
    @twodimes - GORGEOUS!

@500days - Also gorgeous (but I'm too lazy to go open up your thread again...)  ;)

Thanks for all the vibes, ladies. The interview went okay. She spent a lot of time talking, which was fine. I'm not convinced she's ready to hire someone that has more management experience than functional experience. I think I'd do a great job in the role, but I wish I had been able to speak to more of my experience than I did. I'm kind of kicking myself. She did say she may set up a call with me and the other two women in that current role, since we'd all be working closely together, so I guess it wasn't a total bust. I'm definitely not feeling confident at all, though. :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    @cu97tiger Sorry you're not feeling good about it. Still sending all the job vibes!!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @cu97tiger sorry you aren't feeling confident. Sending all the job vibes!

Thank you all for the vibes. The meeting went okay. Not great but not bad. My manager is out of office today, and the director didn't show up either, so it was just all of us engineers and the other manager in the department. That manager can be a jerk sometimes, but he was nice today. 

He did say that the company is looking for cost saving measures currently, and in the meetings he has been in he said that the discussions were heavily focused on getting rid of our contractors overseas. I breathed a sigh of relief at that, but it would mean even longer hours for us since they normally do a lot for us with our suppliers (also overseas) while we sleep. 

And in the very next sentence he said that they would be the first to go, and he doesn't want to see any of us go and hopes it doesn't come to that, but it is also a possibility. 

So, I guess I am safer than I realized, but there is still a chance. At least they will probably get rid of our contractors first, so it doesn't seem like it will happen immediately. I think I still will prepare my resume just in case. 

• Options
    @cutiger97 - I hope you hear back on the job, even if you're kicking yourself the interviewer still might have thought it went really well.

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @AuroraRose41 I'm glad it isn't an immediate layoff. Hopefully the layoffs won't reach you and reducing their off shore presence will help!

@cu97tiger Sending all the post-interview vibes!

• Options
    @aurorarose41 - glad the news was better than expected, but still sending vibes that layoffs dont impact you.

• Options
    @AuroraRose41 - I'm glad the news was better than expected, I'm sure it's still stressful though! I think updating your resume is a good idea. Hopefully you won't need but it will be good to be ready if you do.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards