Wedding Woes
Options

::waves::

Finally checking in after my surgery 6/3. My laparoscopic appendectomy turned into an open surgery with hernia repair. I still went home the same day, but a week later developed an abscess and hematoma. I'm still not back to work - the plan now is 1/2 days starting after the holiday weekend. I have to pack my incision 4x a day. Ick. The good news is I feel good most days and my stamina is coming back.

Time off gave me plenty of time to research a new vehicle for us. We pulled the trigger yesterday on a 2015 Captiva. It's so cute and red. (We also got a really good deal)

So what's new around here?

Re: ::waves::

• Options
    Holy shit!  That's awful!  I'm glad you're doing better. 

Nothing much new here.  Same old noises for the most part.  Dying to go on vacation and we have 3 weeks until that happens. 
  • Options
    Oh no!  I'm glad you are doing well.  Continue to take it easy!
  • Options
    0Face0Face member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Holy jeebus, MNNE.  That's crazy town.  I'm so happy that you are on the mend. 
  • Options
    Oh my goodness!  That's a lot.  Feel better soon, rest and take care of yourself!
  • Options
    Thanks. I feel like I've turned the corner. It will just take a long time for this to heal. My supervisor has been really great in dealing with this too. No pressure to return before I'm ready. Stronger every day!
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Good grief that sounds awful. Glad you are doing better though
  • Options
    Gosh dang girl!  Keep healing up!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards