New Jersey

Okay. Am I overreacting?

I'm getting married in November, and I have to say my FI's sister in being a HUGE bitch!  She can't take off the day of the rehearsal dinner because of some meeting at work, she can't make the bachelorette party and, for my shower, she gave us some wine goblets with our initials instead of cash...His other sister is fine, gave us cash, though she's not as excited as we are, she still acts happy for us.

I'm beyond annoyed and am wondering why she's not being more supportive.  She's been married for 8 years, and has 1 child, so I don't think it's jealousy.  She NEVER responds to my texts about the wedding and has YET to comment or like my engagement photos on Facebook. I've waited my whole damn life for this time and I feel like she's not interested... Am I just being sensitive?  

Re: Okay. Am I overreacting?

• I'm getting married in November, and I have to say my FI's sister in being a HUGE bitch!  She can't take off the day of the rehearsal dinner because of some meeting at work, she can't make the bachelorette party and, for my shower, she gave us some wine goblets with our initials instead of cash...His other sister is fine, gave us cash, though she's not as excited as we are, she still acts happy for us.

I'm beyond annoyed and am wondering why she's not being more supportive.  She's been married for 8 years, and has 1 child, so I don't think it's jealousy.  She NEVER responds to my texts about the wedding and has YET to comment or like my engagement photos on Facebook. I've waited my whole damn life for this time and I feel like she's not interested... Am I just being sensitive?  

Please tell me this is a joke.  No one on the planet could possibly be as horrible as you portray yourself to be.
  • ^^^ what she said!
  • It's a troll.  I fell for it, too, in the other thread (Brooklake CC thread).

• Jenn7778Jenn7778 member
    First Answer First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited July 2015
    @soontobesyp I read that thread after this 1. Pretty rude if you ask me and no reason for it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards