Connecticut

Where are you all getting your flowers from?

I haven't decided if I am going to order flowers online or through a local store. What are you all doing?

Re: Where are you all getting your flowers from?

• I haven't decoded yet either. How much are you budgeting for flowers? Is it much cheaper online?
  • I used Stylish Blooms for my wedding - she's really budget friendly! 
  • Haven't officially decided but possibly City Line Florists in Shelton.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I've found a couple online shops that will send the flowers but I don't know if my arrangement skills are up to par!
  • i used scotts flowers out of new britain they were amazing i did budget friendly flowers it was around 890 i had 6 bridesmaids and 1 moh my flowers 3 coursages 
    7 boutaniers (sp) two alter arrangements for the church and a toss boquet for the reception

i used gerbera daisys and then added roses in mine and my sisters (moh) boquet
    these were my flowers he did an amazing job 
  • i used scotts flowers out of new britain they were amazing i did budget friendly flowers it was around 890 i had 6 bridesmaids and 1 moh my flowers 3 coursages 
    7 boutaniers (sp) two alter arrangements for the church and a toss boquet for the reception

i used gerbera daisys and then added roses in mine and my sisters (moh) boquet
    these were my flowers he did an amazing job 
    Love your boquet.
  • I'm using Stew Leonards in Norwalk, have heard good things about them. I am getting all the vases and accessories (found some really cute things at Ikea) and she is providing the flowers only, to keep costs down. I'd rather go minimal with flowers since no one ever really looks at them anyway! Centerpieces, bouquets, and a few other scattered bunches for church and entryway all for $1200 ish!
  • I just was in Whole Foods today and noticed they had arrangements for 10$ per mason jar.  The jar contained over 30 flowers! They also have mini bouquets for 12 dollars. Blown away!   They were beautiful.  I am headed to Trader Joes tomorrow  to check out their stash.  

I will also look into Stews!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards