Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

REVIEWS 6.27.15 Misc: PH Cabana, Tacos and Tequila, Stevee Danielle HMU

Aakalish18Aakalish18 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
edited July 2015 in Nevada-Las Vegas
Stevee Danielle HMU: A++
Christina, pro stylist, did my HMU. It was exactly like the picture, tailored to me of course of even better. She was so sweet and talked to us and answered our questions during the hour she was there. It took right at 1 hour for HMU and my makeup lasted into the next day! I had a messy loose bun so after lots of drunk hugs some came unpinned but not until way into the night. She was truly fantastic. I have never felt so beautiful! I've had updos more times than I can count but this was my favorite ever. My hair never hold curl and my bangs can fall into "twigs" but my tendrils held curl all night and I didn't have to fool with my side bangs at all. I've never had my makeup professionally done due to my sensitivity to products. However, after this experience I definitely will in the future. She used mac concealer for my under eye circles and then airbrush makeup. I planned on traditional but when the time came I told her to choose what would be best for my skin. I am so thrilled with the outcome of my HMU.  Price was $160 + $40 tip.

Planet Hollywood Cabana: A
We loved the PH cabana for the Sunday after our wedding. It was our friend's idea and everyone chipped in. We had probably 20 people in and out. The pool, cabana, misting stations and DJ were amazing. We got several shout outs and we requested a few songs and the DJ happily played them. Service was a tad slow and they ran out of waters at one point but it was otherwise the perfect pool experience. Cabana was $350 and had to have $300. Drinks were expensive and you can't BYOB but I think that's standard for Vegas pools. 

Tacos and Tequila: B
My mother, BMs, and I had brunch here before the wedding. We were taking the rental car back to the airport and two of my BMs wanted to see the Luxor so this was a good choice. We really went for the 2 for 1 margaritas but once we got there at 11 we were told they were no longer offering them, though it said so on the website. Food was good, service was ok. The real highlight was the Mariachi Band that serenaded us at the table. They were hilarious! I think it would be a fun girl's night place to eat, and close to Thunder from Down Under. 

Re: REVIEWS 6.27.15 Misc: PH Cabana, Tacos and Tequila, Stevee Danielle HMU

• Options
    xoedenxoeden member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Tacos & Tequila is an interesting experience. We ate there with a Groupon a couple years ago for the 2-for-1 chongas. So much liquor, so drunk.

Did most of your guests stay at Planet Hollywood or did you have a mix? How did you handle guests who were not staying at the hotel? Was the total price around ~$650 (just want to be sure)?
  • Options
    Most of my guests stayed at PH and the LINQ. As far as the cabana, no one checked anything except to see if we were bringing in outside food and drinks. I was worried they would ask for room keys but they didn't. It was very laid back. Minimum price was $650 but we ended up far exceeding it. After a few hours we asked to split into separate checks. The waitress would only split into 6, which was fine. This continued a few rounds then my friend ended up just paying the last bill. We spent a couple thousand dollars, but had a lot of people. It goes quick when beers are $9 each!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards