Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall Review

Greetings,

I have been officially married for 8 days!!!  I wanted to share my experience at the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall, Montego Bay.

The resort is amazing, the staff is attentive, and genuinely friendly. We when arrived at the resort we were upgraded to a suite that included three butlers!  The suite was beautifully decorated and our butlers were very impressive. Our wedding coordinator Renee was outstanding. She responded to every email, and accommodated our every need.

We ate the Choicez, Di Rosa, Horizons,the Brazilian Steak House, Union Jacks,Barefoot Jerks, and Calypsos. All of the food was excellent, and none of our guests had any complaints. We handed out our welcome bags at Fez the rooftop bar and the bartenders were great. They let me set up our gift bags, and the bar was stocked with top shelf liquor which made our guest really happy. There is also a cigar bar at the resort and my husband and his friends really enjoyed spending time there. The resort had two pools and a cove for those who wanted to enjoy the beach. The pool area had plenty of chairs and towels, and swim up bars. The drinks were strong, and the bartenders and servers were very playful. If you wanted a Cabana you needed to get up early (around 645 AM) and put a few beach towels on it to reserve it for later.
The wedding ceremony and reception was seamless. We had to move the reception in to one of the ballrooms because the wind was torrential and none of the table decor would stay stable. Moving the reception inside ending up being a great idea because it enhanced the small intimate gathering that we wanted.  The food was delicious, all of my guest were impressed because it was not the typical wedding fare. We had skirt steak, Callaloo, and potatoes.  The wedding cake not only tasted great, but it was an exact replica of the picture that I sent Renee.  Overall I had the perfect wedding at a wonderful resort. If you are looking for a stress free, upscale resort to have your destination wedding please look into the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards