• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Food and Cakes

Wedding cake bags

I might be crazy, but all I'm finding for wedding cake bags is a regular treat bag. I thought they made what I would consider to be cake envelopes, that are open on 2 sides (as opposed to just the top) that make sliding the cake in easier.

Do these bags exist? I know I've seen them before! What were your experiences using a regular bag that opens at the top? I just feel like it would be messier. I would appreciate any opinions/thoughts/experiences.

Re: Wedding cake bags

• Maggie0829Maggie0829 Ravens & Bohs & Crabs & O's member
    Eighth Anniversary 10000 Comments 500 Love Its 25 Answers
    I would suggest buying small boxes for the leftover cake.  Bags, no matter what kind, are just messy...not only to stick the cake in but to then take it back out.

MesmrEwe
  • Do you want me to move your post to the appropriate board? This board is about hair and makeup. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• AddieCakeAddieCake Beyond the Wall member
    10000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 25 Answers
    hellohkb said:
    Do you want me to move your post to the appropriate board? This board is about hair and makeup. 

It's wedding BEAUTY, and cake is beautiful, and you know it! ;)
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
    ShesSoColdhellohkb
  • AddieCake said:

hellohkb said:

Do you want me to move your post to the appropriate board? This board is about hair and makeup. 

It's wedding BEAUTY, and cake is beautiful, and you know it! ;)

Cake is very beautiful, I agree. :p

• They make boxes that are large enough for a piece of cake.  I saw them at Jo Ann Fabric. 
    MesmrEwe
  • beachyone15beachyone15 TEXAS (the home of my exes) member
    500 Love Its 1000 Comments Second Anniversary First Answer
    You might want to check OrientalTrading.com

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• She hasn't signed in since July 9th but I'm moving this in case another knottie has a similar question and is looking for input.

ShesSoCold
  • csuavecsuave member
    500 Comments Third Anniversary 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    I got Styrofoam boxes at GFS for a really good price.  They were the perfect size for a piece of cake.
    MesmrEwe
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards