Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Music

We're coming down to the wire and there is one thing I have been putting off and I don't really know where to start.   We are getting married in August at the Cosmopolitan in their wedding suite. 

Our coordinator has asked me to come up with a playlist for 15 before the ceremony starts, the walk down the aisle, the kiss and exit, the re-entrance as husband and wife and then just a general playlist for the hour and a half that we are having our cocktail hour in the suite.  

So far I have some good upbeat and lovey general songs, my walk down the aisle song, and some favorites of ours to play as everyone is coming in to the ceremony space. 

I am mostly stuck on the kiss and exit. From what I understand my coordinator is going to be playing everything from my iPad. I am not technologically skilled enough to edit songs down and fade in and out where needed. I could be wrong but I don't think my coordinator is either.   I guess I need to find a song that has a pretty sweet opening but for the kiss and walk back down the aisle.  

Do anyone have any suggestions?  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards