Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Help! I need photo ideas!

I have an unorthodox wedding party

My MOH is male, I have one other female bridesmaid and the groom has 2 attendants.
(5 men, 2 women total)

Does anybody have any suggestions for photos?

Re: Help! I need photo ideas!

• Options
    I have an unorthodox wedding party My MOH is male, I have one other female bridesmaid and the groom has 2 attendants. (5 men, 2 women total) Does anybody have any suggestions for photos?
    Ask your photographer. I'm sure you are not the first WP that has had two genders in it.
  • Options
    I have an unorthodox wedding party My MOH is male, I have one other female bridesmaid and the groom has 2 attendants. (5 men, 2 women total) Does anybody have any suggestions for photos?
    Do you mean locations in your area? Bc it doesn't matter what the ratio of men to women is to take a photo. If you are looking for locations - an actual question, I can move it to your local board. 
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    Do you mean locations in your area? Bc it doesn't matter what the ratio of men to women is to take a photo. If you are looking for locations - an actual question, I can move it to your local board. 
    Pretty sure the original poster is referring to poses, not locations. OP, I second what the first responder said to ask your photographer. They'll (hopefully) have more creative ideas than most of us here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards