Chit Chat

Hot Rollers!

2»

Re: Hot Rollers!

• justsie said:
    Wow thanks for all the advice... thinking I may have to give it a try! And if anyone get's that TYME iron please post back and let us know how it works!
    Bunny from graveyardgirl (there is some numbers in there I'm not even going to attempt) on youtube did a "does this thing really work" on it today. Those are really the only videos of hers I watch because she's too wordy for me. But you can check out what she thought about it there. The general thought was straighter=good and curler=not too good.
    I just watched that video last night.  And from the other videos I have watched about the Tyme product, it definitely takes some practice in regards to the right angle you are pulling your hair and at what speed to be able to get a nice curl.  I think it is one of those products where it takes a while to figure out but once you get it, it is super easy and gets the job done.

• I can't curl my hair at all. I wish I could, but it doesn't hold the style.
  • justsie said:
    Wow thanks for all the advice... thinking I may have to give it a try! And if anyone get's that TYME iron please post back and let us know how it works!
    Bunny from graveyardgirl (there is some numbers in there I'm not even going to attempt) on youtube did a "does this thing really work" on it today. Those are really the only videos of hers I watch because she's too wordy for me. But you can check out what she thought about it there. The general thought was straighter=good and curler=not too good.
    I just watched that video last night.  And from the other videos I have watched about the Tyme product, it definitely takes some practice in regards to the right angle you are pulling your hair and at what speed to be able to get a nice curl.  I think it is one of those products where it takes a while to figure out but once you get it, it is super easy and gets the job done.
    That's how it looked to me. You just have to get the movement down. It was the same with my wand and curling irons. I couldn't use them to save my life at first, but finally got the hang of it,

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards