Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Which dress do you like better?

Which dress do you like better?  I'm having a hard time deciding on which dress to wear for my wedding.

Dress #1 is the silk dress

Dress #2 is the lace dress

Thanks!

Re: Which dress do you like better?

• Options
    I love that silk dress. It is so elegant. The lace one is beautiful too.

A lot of my opinion would depend on what it looked like on YOU though versus a model.

• Options
    I love #2! But like PP said, it would depend on what it looks like on you.

• Options
    I like #2 and agree it depends on what they look like on you. Have you tried these on?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I'm a fan of #2, but that's mostly because I'm a fan of the style and material. As PP stated though, it really depends on how they look on you.

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
  • Options
    To me the silk one looks like a nightie with a belt around it. I vote #2.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I prefer number 1 but it would be great to see a picture of you in them
  • Options
    OP, we can't choose from model photos.  Do you have any photos of YOU wearing the dresses?  Personally, I'm not a fan of mermaid style dresses, but hips are our family problem area.  (Sorry, dear daughter!  You inherited that from me!)
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    I prefer the lace gown. There's something about the silk one that makes me think it would be harder to pull off on most body shapes. Maybe I just don't care for the contrast between the sleek bodice and the ethereal skirt. Anyway, the lace one is gorgeous. Have you tried them on yet? Can we see you in them?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I prefer the second dress, but as PPs have said, I would need to see you in the dress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards