Honeymoon Discussions

Best All-Inclusive Beach Honeymoon

Hello everyone :)

My fiancé and I have been researching where to have our Honeymoon and have looked at some really great places. We are able to go to Mexico, Jamaica, or Aruba. Has anyone been to an all-inclusive in any of those places that was just amazing. We are mainly just looking to relax, eat, and go snorkeling. 

Thanks everyone!

Re: Best All-Inclusive Beach Honeymoon

• What is your budget? Where are you flying from? What time of year? How long do you want to stay?

Aruba is not the place to do an AI- too many awesome restaurants. Plus, there aren't many AIs there.

Mexico has a SLEW of them. It will depend on budget as to what will work for you.

The main chains are Secrets (MX and Jamaica), Iberostar (Mexico and Jamaica), Couples (Jamaica), El Dorado (Mexico), and Palace (Mexico with one opening soon in Jamaica.)

• We are flying from Orlando, Florida using Southwest so our only options are Mexico, Jamaica, and Aruba. Our budget is 5,200 and below. We are going from June 6-13th (one week). My fiancé and I are contemplating between Secrets Maroma and Excellence Playa Mujeres. We have heard amazing things about both but we are leaning more towards Excellence because it looks amazing!
  • Both are great options! You'll get a lot of good reviews for both properties on these boards. 

• DH and I honeymooned at Secrets Maroma and loved it! I'm happy to answer any questions you might have!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• We went to Secrets Maroma and it was incredible! I would highly recommend it. We were there basically the same time you are looking at, June 1st-8th, and the weather was fantastic. Including direct flights from New York we paid just over $5000
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards