Knottie Tech Help

Domain Purchase Refund

M&L2016M&L2016 member
First Anniversary
edited July 2015 in Knottie Tech Help
I have had no luck contacting the knot (via help@ or membersupport@theknot.com) about switching my wedding website to the new website builder. I purchased a personal domain and it's frustrating not being able to even use the site since I know I will have to "rebuild it from scratch." 

Due to this lack of communication, I have requested a refund of my domain purchase and would like my domain name changed back to the default one given upon registering. However, once again I have heard nothing back. 

I do not know where to turn for help. I have tried contacting customer service by phone but I could not get through and I do not believe they are open over the weekend. I would appreciate any help that this forum and/or the administrators could provide. Thank you. 

Re: Domain Purchase Refund

• Hi there,

I apologize for the issues you've been experiencing and the lack of response. I have reached out directly to our customer service team to make sure you receive the proper help for this. Again, I am sorry and I will update you right away once I hear back from them. 

Thank you,
    KH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards