Chit Chat

So uh hi

Re: So uh hi

• I'm assuming BouncerTony has been bounced as well?
    That was the most obvious AE.
    Yup! All of her accounts were IP banned.
  • Think of the person who has the best emotional story line that if you ever questioned them you would be called a horrible person by all their followers - it's probably the first one you'll think of...

So I'm not a horrible person then for not ever believing a single word of the reg's story?
    Are you talking about Magic? If so, no, you're not. You were very much so not the only one. And it was recently confirmed. 

That would be the one!
    You and neither a horrible person (despite what you would have previously been told), nor the only one who didn't believe any of the crap she was selling.
    (even my DH has known she was a catfish for a few months)
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• KatWAG said:

I am loving how so many people claimed to have known that Magic/ Vulgar girl was a catfish and yet no one actually stood up and said anything.

I am not ashamed to admit that she fooled me.

I didn't believe she was real from the time she started posting but I'm also not a frequent enough poster that I felt comfortable calling her out. I didn't want to be "run out of town" so to speak by people who truly believed she was real because I do like the community.
  •  
    Think of the person who has the best emotional story line that if you ever questioned them you would be called a horrible person by all their followers - it's probably the first one you'll think of...

So I'm not a horrible person then for not ever believing a single word of the reg's story?
    Are you talking about Magic? If so, no, you're not. You were very much so not the only one. And it was recently confirmed. 

Has anyone else tried to find her tattoo shop in AZ?
  • KatWAG said:

I am loving how so many people claimed to have known that Magic/ Vulgar girl was a catfish and yet no one actually stood up and said anything.

Personally, I didn't know. I had suspicions. And I didn't care enough to listen to her go on and on and on for hours if I said it. I generally avoided her.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • I'm assuming BouncerTony has been bounced as well?
    That was the most obvious AE.
    Wow, I had forgotten about that one actually. Good call.

• KatWAG said:

I didn't believe she was real from the time she started posting but I'm also not a frequent enough poster that I felt comfortable calling her out. I didn't want to be "run out of town" so to speak by people who truly believed she was real because I do like the community.
    It's a lot harder to prove someone doesn't exist. Proving they exist is pretty damn easy. It's not like we check IDs at the door. 

I didn't believe she was a catfish from day one, she fooled me for a while. But when the stories got so emotional inter-twined and she started feeding off people, I became suspicious. When you look at it it's classic catfish. Look at PoG, she came right out with a feel for me, I need your support story. She was good, I'll give her that - if she is even a her.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Can we get an explanation of how all this went down? It's only fair to the ladies at The Bump who we had a good giggle at their expense a few months ago...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• FiancB said:
    Having been one of her more fervent supporters, I'll say this:

Ditto. I seriously thought she was totally legit. Same with PoG. Mind=Blown 

• Think of the person who has the best emotional story line that if you ever questioned them you would be called a horrible person by all their followers - it's probably the first one you'll think of...

ETA - referring to Magic/Vulgar
    You weren't the only one. Many had been onto it for a very long time. It was amazing how many flocked to her though and supported drama on her behalf. Her? Him? A 15 year old kid? A 60 year old dude? No matter at this point..

I have to give credit where credit is due that. That was some kick ass character development. Very well done. Since s/he is definitely lurking this thread - kudos for that!
    I second this, I have to say I didn't see it coming.
  • KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Think of the person who has the best emotional story line that if you ever questioned them you would be called a horrible person by all their followers - it's probably the first one you'll think of...

That would be the one!
    You and neither a horrible person (despite what you would have previously been told), nor the only one who didn't believe any of the crap she was selling.
    (even my DH has known she was a catfish for a few months)

So you claim you knew she was a catfish for months and never did anything about it? You are a mod. Isn't that part of your job?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • While I read all of MI/VG's threads and posts, something never sat right with me, though I didn't want to be involved in any of that drama.

I'm just happy that its over and done with.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

ETA - referring to Magic/Vulgar
    You weren't the only one. Many had been onto it for a very long time. It was amazing how many flocked to her though and supported drama on her behalf. Her? Him? A 15 year old kid? A 60 year old dude? No matter at this point..

I have to give credit where credit is due that. That was some kick ass character development. Very well done. Since s/he is definitely lurking this thread - kudos for that!
    Yeah she/he? should consider writing novels or something if that's not already happening. 
  • FiancBFiancB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    luckya23 said:
    Can we get an explanation of how all this went down? It's only fair to the ladies at The Bump who we had a good giggle at their expense a few months ago...
    Funny you should mention that...
  • luckya23 said:
    Can we get an explanation of how all this went down? It's only fair to the ladies at The Bump who we had a good giggle at their expense a few months ago...
    I've wondered if MI is the same person as their catfish. Weren't their stories similar?

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • luckya23 said:
    I've wondered if MI is the same person as their catfish. Weren't their stories similar?

I've posted on TB a few times and I've heard what happened.  It wouldn't surprise me at this point.  I believe that the stories were pretty similar.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• luckya23 said:

The bump catfish posted some seriously sketchy photo shopped photos. The lack of any photos at all of MI was actually one of my suspicious points. But maybe a lesson was learned?

• ohmrs2014 said:
    luckya23 said:

I've posted on TB a few times and I've heard what happened.  It wouldn't surprise me at this point.  I believe that the stories were pretty similar.
    Wait, what happened on TB? 
  • This thread was the slip up? Man, I would have expected a bit more "blaze of glory" after all that!

• arrippaarrippa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited July 2015
    FiancB said:
    Having been one of her more fervent supporters, I'll say this:

Ditto. I seriously thought she was totally legit. Same with PoG. Mind=Blown 
    Never mind... I need more coffee. PoG did fool me. I would have never guessed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards