Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Thank you cards and wedding announcements

We want to do photo thank you cards or post cards. Any suggestions on where to look? Also, suggestions on wedding announcements. I just got all my high resolution pictures from the photographer so I can now order my cards.... 

Thanks!!

Re: Thank you cards and wedding announcements

• We bought a groupon for mixbook and ordered from them. They turned out great!

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• We used vistaprint and everyone loved them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We had our announcements made up as postcards at www.123print.com They were super cute, and a high quality - I thought they might get damaged going through the mail, but the finish on them prevented any scratches.  Plus, since they were postcards, we saved on stamps as well! 
  • Thank you so much for the responses. I will check out all those websites!
  • we used vistaprint.com for our save the dates and my sisters baby shower invites....they have really great products!  Good luck! :)
  • katetwkatetw member
    First Comment
    I've heard good things about Vistaprint and Zazzle. I had shower thank-yous from both (though not photo ones) and they were high quality for what you pay.
  • snapfish is having a 50% off sale this week.  i just ordered thank you cards for our engagement party- 60 photo cards for $27!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards