Chit Chat
Options

Spirit Cheese

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexcammy/what-is-your-spirit-cheese-1mk5u?fb_ref=click_share

I know Buzzfeed articles are usually lame, but this one reminded me of you all. I got gorgonzola then brie, because some questions couldn't have just one answer.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Spirit Cheese

• Options
    I got Gouda. I'm apparently a bit smoky. 
  • Options
    I got Swiss. I don't even like swiss lol

• Options
    I know that in my heart I am actually feta. 

• Options

I got brie!

And now I'm hungry.

• Options
    American.  Blech.  It's not even real cheese

• Options
    American. Was it my love of Cheez-its?
  • Options
    Gouda; not even sure I've ever had it.

• Options
    Gouda; not even sure I've ever had it.

It's really good on a turkey sandwich, with garlic mayo, spinach, and tomato. And then cook it the way you would cook a regular grilled cheese. That's one of my favorite things to make for lunch in the winter :) 
  • Options
    I got American.  Thanks to a cheese spirit quiz I feel kind of bad about myself.

• Options
    I got American.  Thanks to a cheese spirit quiz I feel kind of bad about myself.
    Yeah me too. American cheese sucks and I'm pretty happy with my life choices, Buzzfeed. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options

You got American:

Fake, processed and possessing a bad dye job, it might be time to reevaluate some life choices.

Yikes buzzfeed. But actually I love cheese, and I LOVE american cheese. Not sorry
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I like American cheese too. I have no shame. I don't discriminate against any cheese.

• Options
    I also got American. Geeze.

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Gouda for me too.  Not my favorite cheese, but really, is any cheese bad?
    Married 9.12.15
  • Options
    I tried goat cheese recently and died. So delicious. I even put it on my popcorn
    Feta and shredded cheddar are also yummy on popcorn.

Don't think I've ever tried brie or gouda. Maybe I should. FH went vegan recently so more for me!

• Options
    Swiss, meh.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    How on earth do these people expect me to choose my favorite type of grilled cheese or cheese pizza?!?!? They all just look/sound so amazing! I guess I'll just never know what my true spirit cheese is. Time for a snack.
  • Options
    Gorgonzola! But I agree with @redheadbride15 , too hard to choose the tastiest cheese ( and wine for that matter)!
  • Options

How on earth do these people expect me to choose my favorite type of grilled cheese or cheese pizza?!?!? They all just look/sound so amazing! I guess I'll just never know what my true spirit cheese is. Time for a snack.

Your spirit cheese is ALL THE CHEESE

• Options
    hellohkb said:
    I tried goat cheese recently and died. So delicious. I even put it on my popcorn Feta and shredded cheddar are also yummy on popcorn. Don't think I've ever tried brie or gouda. Maybe I should. FH went vegan recently so more for me!
    You need to try brie IMMEDIATELY! Also, you can put the whole thing in the oven for a while and put some cranberries on top and then eat it with crackers/sliced baguette when it gets all gooey and melty and amazing. 

Now I'm craving brie. 
  • Options
    hellohkb said:
    I tried goat cheese recently and died. So delicious. I even put it on my popcorn Feta and shredded cheddar are also yummy on popcorn. Don't think I've ever tried brie or gouda. Maybe I should. FH went vegan recently so more for me!
    I put super sharp cheddar cheese in my popcorn every time I eat it. I can't eat it anymore without cheese. Spoiled.

There was one poster (Maybe AprilH??) that said they used bacon grease for popcorn. OMG

• Options
    Omg I got American...I'm trying to decide why. I suspect it was my choice of Guy Fieri (the rest of those people scare me) and that weird America pickup line (it was funny!).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards