Nevada-Las Vegas

In suite after party bar options?!!

We are having a wedding reception meal and then we have booking MGM skyline terrace suite for a small after party. 20-25 people max. I co tatted masterpiece I have seen it mentioned it on here regarding providing a bar. Their minimum is 30ppl which to be honest is about 10 more than would be drinking so a bit too pricey. I am planning my wedding for the UK. I wouldn't be half as close to having things done without this forum. I absolutely love it and will provide all my own reviews once the wedding is over. My date is 2nd September we are being married in the Aria then reception meal in one of canalettos private rooms and then back to the MGM Skyline Suite all in there is 28 of us!! Can't wait.

Best Answers

Re: In suite after party bar options?!!

• xoedenxoeden member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Some people have just bought their own alcohol and hired a bartender to serve the drinks through Masterpiece.

@adverb, got any feedback on this one? You're a little more organized than moi on the Skyline.
  • Oh really @damnthetorpedoes? That's worth looking into. My main concern is getting the right type and amount of booze to accommodate everyone. Also keeping it chilled?
  • edited July 2015
    Right type and amount is going to depend entirely on your crowd. A big upside of a small group is that you probably have a good idea what most people like to drink and how much they tend to drink at a party, and you can work from there. 

Assuming your suite doesn't have a full-size fridge, you can buy coolers and ice when you get there. Or, if you hire someone, ask them if they can bring coolers and ice -- most caterers/bar services will happily bring whatever equipment is needed (they might charge a fee), and some independent hires can do so as well (mine is, yay).
  • Thank you!! Another concern of our was the time it might take to go purchase the drink and get it to the room when we arrive only one day prior to the event. I have tried thumbtack and await their response. We have just under 2 weeks to go until the wedding. Final balances are being paid and my stress levels are rising!! Lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards