Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

I've Narrowed it down to these two

bb2016bb2016 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
edited August 2015 in Attire & Accessories Forum
Hi everyone, I've narrowed the dress down to these two and I'm having a hard time deciding which one I like more. Pictures are below. Tell me what you think!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I've Narrowed it down to these two

• Options
    I like the 2nd one. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I like the first one on you a little better, but they're both gorgeous.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I also like the first one better.
  • Options
    They're both gorgeous, but I'm a fan of the second one, I think. 

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    The second one is stunning.
  • Options
  • Options
    Wow hard decision indeed. For me I think the second one edges out the first by just a hair. It looks a bit more grown up in my opionion. Really though you can't go wrong with either. 
  • Options
    bb2016bb2016 member
    Thanks everyone. I had my heart set on the first one, went back to try it on again and the stylist also brought the second one and now I'm so torn. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The second one looks much better in the bust.
  • Options
    I like #2
  • Options
    I am drawn more to the first one.

What is the feel of your wedding?  What is the venue like?  Time of year?

• Options
    I like the first one better too, and I almost never choose the ball gown over more fitted styles. But on you it looks absolutely amazing.
  • Options
    I like the first one on you! Looks beautiful!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    bb2016bb2016 member

Wedding is June 2016. Ceremony starts at 7. Large Catholic Church and reception downtown in a ballroom.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bb2016 said:

Wedding is June 2016. Ceremony starts at 7. Large Catholic Church and reception downtown in a ballroom.
    Hmm, well you really couldn't go wrong with either dress with the kind of wedding you are having, but I still prefer the first one.

• Options
    Both are beautiful and look great on you.

I think I lean to the second one but I am not sure why. I will also say that you posted 2 pics of the second one.....can we read into this and maybe say you wanted us to see more of it bc you subconsciously like it more?

Lol just kidding. Do the gut test think about leaving one of them behind, are you ok with it? Does it hit you in the gut?

Let us know what you pick!
  • Options
    I think they both look nice, but I like the 2nd one a bit more I think, it's very pretty and unique.

If it helps you decide, my guess is hemming the first one would be WAY cheaper than the 2nd one, if you have to hem it. My dress is all lace and it was $250 just to do the hem.
    Married 9.12.15
  • Options
    I love #2 although they both look stunning on you!!! 
  • Options
    I love the second one on you. Both are beautiful but there's just something about that second dress.
  • Options
    The second one!
  • Options
    I really like #2. But #1 would definitely be tempting if your reception is in a big ballroom.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    I can see why you're struggling with this...  Both look great- I'm having a hard time deciding for you! 

I think number 2 just edges out number 1 by a hair for me.
  • Options
    I think the first one is the most flattering. Plus, I like the design around the waist on the first one. That's unique to me, as I've not seen that kind of detailing before.
  • Options
    I like the first one. :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    For a Catholic ceremony and ballroom reception, I say get #1. Just make sure you cover up your shoulders with sleeves or a jacket of some sort for the ceremony.
  • Options
    SanSmith2 said:
    For a Catholic ceremony and ballroom reception, I say get #1. Just make sure you cover up your shoulders with sleeves or a jacket of some sort for the ceremony.
    Unless this is a requirement of her church, she does not have to do this.

• Options
    Wow, they are both beautiful. I am leaning more towards #2 because that one is more my style, however, I don't think you can go wrong!

• Options

They are both beautiful on you, but the second one is just breathtaking :)

• Options
    kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    #2.  I don't like the bustline and the fabric at the top on the first one as much as the second
  • Options
    Another vote for #1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards