Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

save the date and wedding website ???

I have a password protecting my wedding website. Can I put the password on the save the date below the wedding website?

This doesn't sound smart to me, however I don't know how else to give my guests the password.

Re: save the date and wedding website ???

• Options
    I have a password protecting my wedding website. Can I put the password on the save the date below the wedding website? This doesn't sound smart to me, however I don't know how else to give my guests the password.
    Why? I mean, you're addressing these to people you know, right?

If you're worried about how much info is on your wedding website, then remove some of it. 
    *********************************************************************************

• Options

I have a password protecting my wedding website. Can I put the password on the save the date below the wedding website?

This doesn't sound smart to me, however I don't know how else to give my guests the password.

Why? I mean, you're addressing these to people you know, right?

If you're worried about how much info is on your wedding website, then remove some of it. 

I don't know why. I'm not thinking clearly today. You are right. I don't know why this bugged me all morning. It's simple.
  • Options
    I'm curious why anyone would password-protect their wedding website at all. I mean, I know people do, but why? Surely you aren't including birthdates or socials or banking information on it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I'm curious why anyone would password-protect their wedding website at all. I mean, I know people do, but why? Surely you aren't including birthdates or socials or banking information on it.

You know jic I might know someone like jashley. Lol.

• Options

Not everyone wants pictures of themselves or their friends and family made public to the webiverse.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Because not everyone wants all their wedding details (day, time, place) available for just anyone who is bored and searching google to see.

• Options

Because not everyone wants all their wedding details (day, time, place) available for just anyone who is bored and searching google to see.

I do this. It helped me make our website better. I'm not good with words soI kinda copied the flow and wording of others. And I snark when I see really cheesy ones or ones full of bad etiquette.

• Options
    You know jic I might know someone like jashley. Lol.
    LOL! I mean, someone like jashley is going to find out the when/where. 

If you're super paranoid, you could always leave off the actual start time and just put location and directions...stuff like that. 
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    bb2016bb2016 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment

Mine is password protected for this reason as well as to keep a family member that's not invited from even knowing when or where the wedding is.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards