Not Engaged Yet
Options

Any fellow Californians? (And brief intro)

Hi girls. For those who didn't read my intro. I am Alana. I'm almost 30 yikes and live in Southern California with my future hubby Cory. (We are planning May 2017 but he's still finishing designing my ring from a family heirloom stone) I love this board I lurk mostly but I'd love to get to know more of you and if anyone lives in California possibly meet people like these G2G things! Just wanted to say hello without bring rude in doing so in someone else's thread. Hope to hear back from some of you!

Re: Any fellow Californians? (And brief intro)

• Options
    Hi there! Welcome to NEY! I'm also in Southern California (San Diego County). My picture is of us in La Jolla :).  

As far as planning and researching, just don't go overboard. My now fiance gave me the green light to do a little research while my ring was being designed as well, but it was more from a financial standpoint, as we wanted to get a realistic idea of how much we needed to save and how long that would take. We were also trying to figure out the same thing for a down payment for a house. I didn't put down any deposits, we didn't set a date, and I didn't buy anything until we were actually engaged. 

The ladies here are wonderful about keeping you sane and your mind off of wedding related things. 

Your dogs sound adorable; do you have any pictures? (I totally didn't stalk the get to know you thread)

Also, the most important NEY question: do you like guacamole?

• Options
    Haha no worries and I'm biased but my little man Buster is adorable! I'll attach a pic if I can! Yes, I agree and we are not solidifying anything yet... Just brainstorming I guess. My sister and brother are both engaged also lol... And UM who doesn't love guacamole?! It's my favorite I love avocado period! We are also doing the saving for a down payment thing on a house too but may need to rent first.. We currently live with my future inlaws bcz Cory works for the family business and his parents are both ill so he helps a lot...this mortgage is almost paid off so we can do our own thing... Thanks for the sweet reply! When is your big day?
  • Options
    Welcome! It's a little slow over the weekends, but I'm sure you'll see more activity tomorrow.

Your dog is adorable! What's your favorite vacation? How'd you meet your significant other? Bake, cook, or eat?
  • Options
    My favorite vacation is Hawaii and I have family there. I met my man online. I prefer baking
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards