Wedding Reception Forum

Entrance song ideas!

Any suggestions on country songs for reception entrances? We want more upbeat country. Parents decided on Keith urban "raise em up" but looking for ideas for bridal party and for me and FH.

Should the two flower girls have their own songs or the same as the rest of the bridal party? Any ideas would be appreciated!

Re: Entrance song ideas!

• I'd just have the same song for everyone in the bridal party and not try to find one for every single role.  Stretching out the "entrance" with too many songs and introductions is going to make your guests restless and bored.
  • The dj is cutting songs for just the chorus. So the parents will have just the chorus and a little more. Then the bridal party will have just what they need and then FH and me will have one that is cut to loop into our first dance. We are all about speeding it along and getting to the fun for everyone.

My main question is what country songs would work/ have others used?
  • What upbeat country songs do you like? I would start there.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • AddieCake said:

What upbeat country songs do you like? I would start there.

All of them! Lol. I guess to make it easier.. Do you feel the songs need to be about love or can they be anything at all?! FH suggested "came here for the party" by Gretchen Wilson.
  • They can be about anything as long as they aren't offensive or inappropriate in some way.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards