Nevada-Las Vegas

Best bars for music and dancing - preferably center Strip - Bachelorette party

Planning out my Bachelorette party (two days before the wedding) and I can't figure out where to go after dinner.

There will be 12 of us and a total mix of ages - my friends & I are all late-20s / early-30s but my family are in their 50s & 60s.  So I'm looking for somewhere that will be fun for all of us! Don't want to go to a club because I know the older ladies won't enjoy that atmosphere, but a bar with good music (either live or not), good drinks and the possibility of dancing would be IDEAL for everyone! Something that will be lively and fun. Mid-Strip location would be best but we can travel a bit further if it's worth it. Oh, and it's a Tuesday night if that matters.

Too much too ask for?!

Re: Best bars for music and dancing - preferably center Strip - Bachelorette party

• Iv been trying to find a lounge with music for a Wednesday night that's lively, have a look at carnival court at harrahs or the piano bar think they are meant to be lively mid week x
  • My favourite will always be Times Square Bar at NYNY. My BFF and I went (early to mid 20s) and had an absolute blast! Most of the crowd was probably 35+, a couple of brides, absolutely amazing. No restaurant, though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards