Wedding 911

Wedding readings

Hello, my fiance and I are trying to find some wedding readings, but not finding anything that really fits us. We are both frequent travelers- close to 100 countries between us. We met abroad and are both from different countries. We are getting married abroad as well. We love adventuring and exploring and we are both non-religious. We're trying to find a wedding reading that mentions travel or adventure and isn't particularly focused or religion. Any ideas out there?? Thanks in advance :)

Re: Wedding readings

• A Marriage made For Two 

You can learn a lot from bicycle riding. You should promise each other that you will not be fair weather riders, but venture out together in the wind and the rain. Only by braving the storms as a team will you reap the rewards when the sunshine arrives. Look after each other. A well oiled bike will run smoothly and change gear easily. Marriage is like a tandem…keep pedalling or the one at the front shouts at you! You should promise each other to not only enjoy new adventures and explorations, but appreciate the same old routes you know and love. Marriage is a promise to each other to endure the climbs so that you may chase the swoops and swerves of a perfect descent. The journey may be long and may have hills ahead, but if you climb together with love and passion, you will be able to achieve everything you both desire! Wishing you all the best from the start line of the greatest endurance event of your lives.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • You're welcome. There might be some others out there that you like better.  I just Googled "wedding readings about travel" and this was one of the things that came up. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards