Wedding Woes

FREEEEDDDDOOOMMM Thursday!

The kiddo went back to school.  I'm alone for 8-ish hours a day again.  Sweet, sweet solitude. 

I am having a slight 'paper bag' moment because I have a high schooler now.  It's all going too fast.  What happened to the 3 year old I met, you know, yesterday? He's on 'team 2019'...Uh that's way too close. ;)

Poor DefConn's allergies have kicked in.  His nose was a hot mess this morning.  "I have the sniffs bad, mommy."  :)

DH and I have no plans for the next month or so.  It's weird.  We need to figure out some projects to get done. There are plenty.  The first one is getting finally unpacked/settled from vacation.  I'm having the hardest time with that.  There's not much left to do, but I can't seem to get over the hump to get it all done. 

Re: FREEEEDDDDOOOMMM Thursday!

• 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

I met up with an hs ex boyfriend last night.  We get together every couple of years and every couple of years I leave thinking "nice, but weird."

I need school to start.  The constant "Can we, I need, blah blah" is driving me insane. I don't know where their manners went but it's not nice right now. 

I have a horrible lady parts infection (I hate that y word) that sent me to the store at 1:30 for meds.  If this doesn't work I'm going to have to go to the doc.  I've never had one this bad. 

• 0Face0Face member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I've been hunkering down this week.  Kind of hiding out and doing my best to focus on work. 

H is off the rest of this week and weekend. He's finishing up wiring/electrical on the new garage and then insulating it this afternoon.  We have someone coming in to drywall and paint, which is awesome because I really didn't want to hear him complain about it. H has training the next few weeks so he'll be OOT, home on the weekends.  My bday is Wednesday of next week, so I should probably look for someone to tag along with me...or just drink by myself---which isn't a TERRIBLE idea.  Yep. 

Ugh---6 those are awful.  :( 

• 6fsn said:

I met up with an hs ex boyfriend last night.  We get together every couple of years and every couple of years I leave thinking "nice, but weird."

I need school to start.  The constant "Can we, I need, blah blah" is driving me insane. I don't know where their manners went but it's not nice right now. 

I have a horrible lady parts infection (I hate that y word) that sent me to the store at 1:30 for meds.  If this doesn't work I'm going to have to go to the doc.  I've never had one this bad. 

would your doctor call you in a prescription for diflucan? 
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

My primary is out on Fridays and I'd hate to see the male Friday fill in.  I can try my gyn if needed though.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards