Attire & Accessories Forum

Jewelry by Johan

Not sure if this is the correct place to put this. I'm wanting something "unique" for my FH. I've been looking at Jewelry by Johan for quite some time now, and I've found what I want.

Has anyone ordered from here? Or is there a way to tell if it's legit or not? I'm not a very techy person. I am not a jewelry person, I don't place a lot of value on it, so before spending this kind of money, I just wanted to ask if anyone has experience.

There's a ton of great reviews, all 5-star, but I can't find any reviews not on Etsy or his website. I've emailed twice and the response comes from Johan, but at the end it says "Regards" with a different name each time. So I'm being overly cautious.

Thanks all!

Re: Jewelry by Johan

• With over 3,000 reviews on Etsy what's making you hold back? There's no way to review Etsy stores other than purchasing from a given store and leaving feedback. If you look on the About page on the Etsy store, it lists all the employees. They've had over 20k sales and been in business since 2008, so they look super legitimate to me.
  • Looks legit to me.  With the volume of business he appears to be doing, it's no surprise that he has other employees responding to emails.
  • rnsoonrnsoon member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Thanks for your timely and pleasant replies! I appreciate you both taking the time to look!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards