Flowers

Centerpieces for outside reception

Looking for centerpiece ideas for my reception in June 2016. It's going to be mid-day so no candles or mirrors.

Colors for wedding are silver, navy, and pops of orange. Would like something low to the table but still be full. Having a hard time coming up with flowers I like that go together nicely.

Thanks for your help!
Anne

Re: Centerpieces for outside reception

• You can use wedding cake stands-- that matches your wedding theme and place some colored flower domes.
    Use crisp white pots and fill them up with flowers (lavender hydrangeas might be a good options for your theme)
  • First, determine your budget!  That determines about 90% of what you can/can't do... 

A small potted plant might be your easiest option on a super tight budget, then give them away to guests.  A simple gerbera daisy in a canning jar may also get the job done.  But, without knowing what you want to spend it's hard to just toss ideas out there...

• HappyAnjelHappyAnjel member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited August 2015
    As pp mentioned budget and how many for that budget is the biggest factor, but putting that aside here are a few I pulled from a quick blue orange centerpiece google... silver can be incorporated in the vases, candles or with ribbon..

• HappyAnjelHappyAnjel member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited August 2015
    Image result for blue orange centerpieces

Image result for blue orange centerpieces

There are some way nicer ones, but none of the pictures are posting.. so have a google for yourself!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards