Knottie Tech Help

The old Knot

I have been on here for months and HATED the change you made to the page. I was given the address to get to my pages (planning...); however, I have the hardest time just getting to my main page where I can get to ALL ASPECTS of the webpage. I am 40 days away and don't need this extra stress. I've tried to use this website to do about everything and it really sucks that you did this. Help me find my way to my main page where I can access everything. Right now, I can get to guest list manager, seating chart, budget tracker, and checklist. I want to be able to get to all parts of it.

Re: The old Knot

• KnotHollyKnotHolly admin
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited August 2015
    I have been on here for months and HATED the change you made to the page. I was given the address to get to my pages (planning...); however, I have the hardest time just getting to my main page where I can get to ALL ASPECTS of the webpage. I am 40 days away and don't need this extra stress. I've tried to use this website to do about everything and it really sucks that you did this. Help me find my way to my main page where I can access everything. Right now, I can get to guest list manager, seating chart, budget tracker, and checklist. I want to be able to get to all parts of it.

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you're unhappy with the update. To access your planning tools, I'd recommend opening your Dashboard, which can be found by clicking in the menu on the left side of The Knot homepage when you're logged in, or you can follow this link: https://www.theknot.com/gs/dashboard

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards