New Jersey
Options

Bridal Boutique/Shop

I need to buy my wedding dress for next year. Can anyone recommend a bridal shop in northern New Jersey? Reading these terrible experiences some brides have had is making me really nervous. Any suggestions will be really appreciated?

Re: Bridal Boutique/Shop

• Options
    There are quite a few places.  Hollywood Bridal is very popular (In Kenliworth) and for the most part it has very popular and positive reviews from brides here.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I 2nd Hollywood Bridal. They have been absolutely amazing to work with, have a ton of variety and alterations are included in their pricing. I would recommend them a hundred times over!
  • Options
    I do I do in morristown was amazing! I would never think of going any where else after the amazing experience I had there!
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!! 
  • Options
    I got mine at Park Ave Bridals in Verona.  Unlike other shops I went to, the sales associate there listened and picked all great dresses - including the one I wore!  And the overall service was fantastic.
  • Options
    If you don't mind traveling into NYC, I got mine at Bridal Garden.org. It's a nonprofit with off the runway, designer sample sale and lightly used dresses - all donated. Mine was a sample sale dress never worn and never altered. It's a no-pressure environment where you try on dresses in stock and buy what you like. If you don't like anything, you can come back a couple weeks later when they get new stock. All sales go to kids education. I haven't gotten mine altered yet, but I plan on doing it through them as well. Oh and the best part is they are designer dresses but 50-70% marked down since they are donated and it's a nonprofit!
  • Options
    I got mine at Bijou Bridal in Paramus and so far my experience has been excellent!
  • Options

I second I Do I Do... in Morristown

I had great experience there!

• Options
    If you don't mind heading to NYC, I bought mine at RK Bridal. They have a great selection and amazing prices. Everyone I know that has gotten married in the last 5 years have purchased their gowns and bridal party dresses from there. Good luck!
  • Options
    Thank you for all your help ladies!! I've officially said yes to the dress!!! Ended up getting it at RK Bridal :) 
  • Options
    congrats!! I knew you'd find your dress there. I swear by that store.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards