Hi all! My wedding is 9-19-2015. Looking for your suggestions on music for the wedding party introductions when we all come into the reception... I'm just not sure what I want to do and wanted to hear what you other brides are doing/already did!
(Here's what I am thinking so far...?)
- Smooth Criminal by Micheal Jackson
Ushers, Bridesmaids, & Groomsmen
(just 1 song - too many people to a song for each "couple")
- Happy by Pharrell Williams, or
- Fancy by Iggy Azalea, or
- Bring Em Out by TI
Flower Girl & Ring Bearer
- Let's Get This Party Started by Pink
Bride & Groom
- Bad Boys or Law & Order Theme Song**, or
- Best Day of My Life by American Authors
**(Fiance is a police officer and I want to do criminal prosecution, which is why we thought it might be cute to have those criminal/law&order songs)
Looking forward to seeing your suggestions!! Thanks for your help!!