Texas
Options

Catering near Rockport, TX

Hey everyone! My wedding is on May 21, 2016 and it is at a private location in Rockport, TX. I am trying to find a good place to get catering from. I don't want something like BBQ, which is like the main thing that I am finding in Rockport, I am aware that I will probably have to go to Corpus or Port A to find anything good. I have been looking online and I don't seem to find anything that I am liking. We are wanting probably pork or beef, my fiancee is not a big fan of chicken. :/ The way he describes what our wedding is going to be like is like the last scene from Stepbrothers where they have the Catalina Wine Festival, we want it classy and somewhat fancy, but we also want to stay at around $20 per plate, nothing crazy expensive. We are also needing and good recommendations on wedding cakes. Any onformation would be awesome! Thanks!!1

Re: Catering near Rockport, TX

• Options
    Hi, I moved this to the Texas board because Chit Chat is international. You will get much more detailed advice here :) Good luck!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Did you find a caterer?  You may have luck in Port Aransas or Corpus.  Cakes in Corpus that are amazing are Janets and Yolandas.  Shoreline Catering does events from Port A to Corpus and Blake offers a wide range of food options, from shrimp boil to chicken/beef plates.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards