Not Engaged Yet

Hi there!

2»

Re: Hi there!

• @minskat30 ummmm why wasn't this on the bad date thread?! Details
    @speakeasy14 - There actually wasn't a date, that's why.  He and I chatted online for a while back and forth which moved to phone calls.  We set up a date for dinner and then he texted me all sorts of weird stuff at like 2 am in the morning before our date like "How do you feel about PDA on the first date?" "Would you ever hook up on the first date?" etc.  I was half "ugh" and half "creepy" but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and thought it was just a one off thing but the texts kept coming.  So I told him I would prefer a lunch date if we were to go out instead.  He told me "No" (seriously, no)...we were going out to dinner and not to be such a prude (or something like that).  At that point I told him we weren't going out and he could lose my number after which he proceeded to rant that "I would regret this/He would have been the greatest love of my life/etc., etc."  He proceeded to call me randomly from different numbers (I blocked his) for 6 months.  At that point I had met H and we were on vacation in Las Vegas when I had had enough so I just handed the phone over to H and let him have at it.  Stopped calling after that thankfully.  
  • @minskat30 - OMG, that fucking suuuuuuuuucks. What is it with some dudes and not giving up? There was one guy I went on ONE date with, didn't enjoy it, but he continued to text and call me for almost a year after that, off and on. I could tell him "You are a fucking creep. I am so sick of you trying to talk to me. I don't want to talk to you. Leave me the fuck alone." and his response was always something like "Haha, why you wanna hurt my feelings like that? lol. What are you up to tonight?"

Fuuuuuuuuuuck no.......... I'm so glad your H was there for you.

• AlPacinaAlPacina member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2015

@beachyone15 - I missed this thread, but Hi! I'll do some music themed questions....

Do you like musicals?

Are you a musical person (i.e. Do you play an instrument or sing)?

What's the most memorable concert you've been to?

What's the most recent song you've gotten stuck in your head?

Which Pitbull is superior?

image OR image

ETF: The OP's name. Jesus Friday, figure it out.

• @beachyone15 - I approve of these answers. Pitbull the dog was also the correct answer.

Book Of Mormon is my favorite musical now. I think you'll have a blast. Just remember you're supposed to be constantly laughing. If you think you shouldn't laugh at something, you're not letting yourself truly enjoy it. ;) I get to see Newsies for the first time this upcoming season. How did you like it? I don't even know any of the music.

• @AlPacina - I really liked Newsies. The music was catchy (but then again, aren't most musicals "catchy"?) and the dancing was really excellent. I can't really think of a show I have seen that I haven't liked though. DH wasn't a fan of Chicago because he didn't know what it was about and didn't realize they were all in jail until I told him halfway through. HA!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @beachyone15 - Wooooow.... He fell asleep that fast? Apparently missed the murder, and then all the women telling the stories about how they murdered......

My BF said he'd go to Newsies with me because William Randolph Hearst is apparently a character or something? He's super into the history of that guy.He read that little bit of the synopsis and was like "I'm in!".... I'm not going to complain, but I don't think he totally knows what he's in for. 

• @AlPacina yeah, well, he also had no idea what was happening in Dirty Dancing either. I think he just loses interest quickly, but I know he goes b/c I like to. He's a good husband.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards